- BioInitiative Report
- California Department of Public Health: Cell phone guidance
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Microwave News
- National Toxicology Program: Cell phone radiofrequency radiation
- Physicians for Safe Technology
Learn more about the work of our partner organizations in patient care, research, education, and advocacy here:
- Electromagnetic Safety Alliance
- International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Environmental Health Center – Dallas
- Environmental Health Trust
- Wireless Education
- Physicians’ Health Initiative for Radiation and Environment (PHIRE)
- Electrosensitive Society
- Human Ecology Action League of Southern Arizona (HEAL)
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- California Brain Tumor Association
- Canadians For Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- The EMR Network
- Green Vessels
- International EMF Alliance
- Radiation Research Trust
- The Reasons Why
- Electromagnetic Pollution Illnesses Canada Foundation
- International Society of Doctors for Environment
- Compassion Can’t Wait
- EMR Australia
- Doctors for A Healthy Environment – Arztinnen Urt Arztefur Eine Gesund Umwelt – Austria
- Doctors for a Healthy Environment – Associazione Medici per l’Ambiente – Italia
- Vienna Medical Chamber
- San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation
- Safe Living Technologies
- EMF-Experts News
- Building Biology Institute
- Functional Genomic Analysis
EMF Medical Conference – media coverage
This conference is primarily for physicians (MD/DOs, NDs, DCs) of all specialties, including Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Environmental, Functional and Integrative Medicine and Nurses. Other health practitioners, (NPs, PAs, RNs, LAcs, DDS, RDs and clinical psychologists), and the general public, are also encouraged to attend.
Please click on the registration button on the homepage of the EMFMC 2021 website: Online Registration
You will receive an email with a link to the conference, so watch for it a few days prior. EMFMC 2021 will send it out again on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
All posted times for the conference are U.S. Pacific Standard Time.
The schedule is posted here. Sessions begin at 7:45am Pacific on January 28, the rest of the daily sessions begin at 8:00am. The conference ends on January 28th at 6:30pm, on January 29th at 6:30pm, on January 30th at 4pm and on January 31st at 4:15pm.
Online ticket sales will end on January 25, 2021. Late registrations will be accepted and responded to individually as quickly as possible.
You will receive an email before the event with all the tech support information you will need. Also you can reach out to info@EMFConference2021.com
We strongly advise you to check your connections to the conference site when you receive the event link. Let us know if you are having problems connecting so we can help you resolve them before the conference starts on January 28 at 7:45am PST.
EMFMC 2021 will be offering a complete set of presentations, including the pre-conference course, taught by Dr. Magda Havas, and the talks made at the EMF Medical Conference for sale on the conference website after the conference ends.
All CME/CE attendees will receive PDF copies of all presentations.
CME attendees will receive a Dropbox link prior to the conference and will be able to download all presentations in PDF form.
After the EMF Medical Conference in January, 2021, we will announce the availability of two online CME/CE courses for 24.5 credits, including the pre-conference course and the CME/CE approved portion of the conference (total of 28 presentations), as a course, in 4 sections for the learner’s convenience, that can be taken for up to one year following when courses become available. More information will be provided after the conference. Tell your colleagues who may have missed the live event!
All cancellations are subject to a $35.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation requests received after November 15, 2020 are non- refundable and no refunds will be available.
Cancellations will be processed within 60 days.
No cancellations for Pre-Conference Course after October 1, 2020.
Yes. Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits are based on are based on live conference hours.